We thought about giving all our seeds away all the time, but the big hairy one said NO! So we decided to offer our most loyal customers yet another chance to win some high quality free cannabis seeds instead.
For this monthly competition, you can enter one time for every purchase you’ve made at Gorilla Seeds in the previous month, no matter how big or small. That’s right – order just one seed & you’re in!
Facebook & Sponsored Forum Competitions
Haven’t ordered recently? No worries. Anyone and his dog can still enter our constant Facebook and sponsored forum promotions, absolutely free. In fact – we insist! So get on over to Facebook now. And if you haven’t already, get the Gorilla Seedbank page liked & shared.
The Sponsored Forums Are
Make sure you follow any rules each forum has for entry.
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Place an order – Facebook message us the number, that’s it! (FACEBOOK ONLY)
- We hate them but we need them.
- The draw will take place on the last day of each month and everything starts over on the 1st day of each month. 1st Comp starts April the 1st – No Joke!
- You need to be a customer and Facebook fan. Make sure you like our page.
- Your Facebook name will be published – everything else will remain top secret.
- All prizes will be chosen at random and will always include cannabis seeds, but may also include other promotional items from time to time – T Shirts, Stickers and Grinders etc.
- All winnings will be posted to the address that matches the order number – no re-routing of addresses.
- Multiple entries need multiple order numbers – no maximum.
- Order numbers must be valid and complete purchases – no exceptions.
Weed seeds are, in most places, illegal to germinate. We don’t want to see any customers get in trouble for cracking our souvenirs. We only sell them as collectable or novelty items anyway, so don’t get them wet and you’re golden!
All prizes are sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery. Any monkey business and we will know about it, but unfortunately competition prizes cannot be re shipped. They very rarely go missing in the post, but if they do – you must take this up with your local post or customs department. Every winner will receive a tracking number.